Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #548 – Host: Mitch Joel. What comes after advertising? Is there anything after advertising? How will a $500-plus billion dollar a year industry evolve? This is the question that Catharine Hays (along with her co-author, Jerry Wind) tried to tackle in their book, Beyond Advertising – Creating Value Through All Customer Touchpoints. Catharine is the founding Director of the Future of Advertising Program at the Wharton School. The program is trying to bridge the academic and real world to create a better advertising environment. Don’t let that fool you, Catharine held many positions in B2B marketing at AT&T for over a decade. So, is there a future beyond advertising? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:22.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Catharine Hays.
- Beyond Advertising – Creating Value Through All Customer Touchpoints.
- Jerry Wind.
- Future of Advertising Program at the Wharton School.
- Follow Catharine on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #548 – Host: Mitch Joel.