Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #543 – Host: Mitch Joel. My friend, Rohit Bhargava is a “non-obvious” trend curator, founder of the Influential Marketing Group, and an expert in helping brands and leaders be more influential. He is the bestselling author of five business books on topics as wide ranging as the future of business, building a brand with personality, and why leaders never eat cauliflower (check out Likeonomics, Personality Not Included, Always Eat Left Handed, etc.). Rohit has advised hundreds of global brands and also teaches marketing at Georgetown University. He just published his latest business book, Non-Obvious 2017 – How To Think Different, Curate Ideas And Predict The Future. In a word: awesome. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:24.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Rohit Bhargava.
- Non-Obvious 2017 – How To Think Different, Curate Ideas And Predict The Future.
- Personality Not Included.
- Always Eat Left Handed.
- Follow Rohit on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #543 – Host: Mitch Joel.