Welcome to episode #541 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. You can’t turn down the chance to have a chat with legendary advertising professional, Alex Bogusky. Yes, he was on the cover of Fast Company magazine. Yes, he’s been called the Steve Jobs of advertising. Alex joined famed ad agency, Crispin and Porter, in 1989. In just five years, the agency was renamed Crispin Porter + Bogusky and grew to more than 1000 employees with billings over one billion dollars. Under Alex’s leadership, the agency became the most awarded advertising agency in the world. They are the only agency to have won the Cannes Advertising Grand Prix in all five catagories. Adweek named him “Creative Director of the Decade” in 2010. That’s when he retired from advertising to focus on consumer advocacy, angel investing and the venture capital space. Based on Boulder, Colorado, Alex is involved in many new businesses and ventures. So, does he miss our world? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:03.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Alex Bogusky.
- Follow Alex on Twitter.
- Crispin Porter + Bogusky.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #541 – Host: Mitch Joel.