Welcome to episode #538 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Alan Moore is a designer, author, thinker and believer. Some may think our work should be our art. Moore believes that we should approach it more like a craft, and think about how design is weaved through everything that we do. I first came across Alan’s work when he did a Do Lecture. It was followed up with a book called, Do Design (which is an excellent read). He calls himself a maker and a business innovator. He is someone who is deeply passionate about the current and future state of business. His other two excellent books are Communites Dominate Brands and No Straight Lines. His favorite question is: “what would your business look like if you committed to making it beautiful?” Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:03.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Alan Moore.
- Do Design.
- No Straight Lines.
- Communites Dominate Brands.
- Follow Alan on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #538 – Host: Mitch Joel.