Welcome to episode #537 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Seth Godin calls John Jantsch, “the Peter Drucker of small business marketing tactics.” John is known to many as the Duct Tape Marketing guy. He’s built a pretty powerful empire helping small business owners to grow. Over the years, he’s built a booming business called Duct Tape Marketing that includes consulting, training, education and much more. He’s a phenomenal speaker and the author of many bestselling business books, including Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine, The Commitment Engine, Duct Tape Selling and the recently published, SEO for Growth – The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers, and Entrepreneurs. Admittedly, when I saw that John was publishing a book on search engine marketing, my first reactions was, “what year is this?… hasn’t everything about search already been written?” Apparently not. So, what is the state of search engine optimization? Is there a world beyond Google? Take a listen. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #537 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 54:03.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with John Jantsch.
- SEO for Growth – The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers, and Entrepreneurs.
- Duct Tape Marketing.
- The Referral Engine.
- The Commitment Engine.
- Duct Tape Selling.
- Follow John on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #537 – Host: Mitch Joel.