Welcome to episode #536 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Full disclosure: I love this guy. Ron Tite is a dear friend. We text. We chat. We go for dinner. I like him. Not just in Facebook like kind of way… I really, really like him. Man crush! He’s also a fellow marketing agency professional. He’s been in the trenches as long as I have, and has been through it all. He’s currently heading up his own content marketing agency called, The Tite Group. We don’t just commiserate when we’re together. We celebrate. We both feel extremely fortunate to be doing the work that we’re doing. The similarities don’t stop there. Ron Tite is a world class speaker on something he calls, The Experience Economy. He’s a lover of all things stand-up comedy (he’s, actually, a pretty great stand-up and improv artist as well). Most recently, Ron co-authored his first book (along with my friends at The Art Of Productions – Scott Kavanagh and Christopher Novais) called, Everyone’s An Artist – How Creativity Gives You The Edge In Everything You Do. This was a blast to do. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #536 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 55:47.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Ron Tite.
- Everyone’s An Artist – How Creativity Gives You The Edge In Everything You Do.
- The Tite Group.
- Follow Ron on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #536 – Host: Mitch Joel.