Welcome to episode #529 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Some people you just want to become friends with in this industry. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting thousands of professionals over the years. There are (sadly) a lot of fake folks running around. Nick Westergaard is one of those true friends. He’s the real deal. That’s who is. He really wants to be friends and help your business do better. There’s nothing more endearing than someone who is that passionate. He’s also a person who sticks to his words, and wants marketing to make the world a better place. Nick is a strategist, speaker, author and teacher. He runs a boutique firm called, Brand Driven Digital, and recently released a great book, Get Scrappy – Smarter Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small. He also runs an amazing event called, Social Brand Forum, in Iowa that I had the pleasure of speaking at last year. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:56.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Nick Westergaard.
- Get Scrappy – Smarter Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small.
- Brand Driven Digital.
- Social Brand Forum.
- Follow Nick on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #529 – Host: Mitch Joel.