Welcome to episode #527 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Jackie Huba had it all (and still does). She had three bestselling books on marketing and customer loyalty (please tell me that you own Monster Loyatly – her book on Lady Gaga, Citizen Marketers and Creating Customer Evangelists), while becoming one of the more popular public speakers on the subjects. Then, her personal live changed, and she began questioning the work that she was doing. She needed to find another level of confidence. She found that in the drag queen movement. Through research and personal interest, she uncovered something truly fascinating: drag queens are incredibly adept at transforming into, bold personas for performance. There is a direct lineage between that skill and our personal/professional life. Enter: Fiercely You – Be Fabulous and Confident by Thinking Like a Drag Queen. It’s her latest book, and a shift in how she wants to think about her personal brand and her business model. Tons of interesting insights, from my good friend, Jackie (whose drag persona is Lady Trinity – awesome name). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 47:56.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jackie Huba.
- Fiercely You – Be Fabulous and Confident by Thinking Like a Drag Queen.
- Monster Loyatly.
- Citizen Marketers.
- Creating Customer Evangelists.
- Follow Jackie on Twitter. Follow Lady Trinity on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #527 – Host: Mitch Joel.