Welcome to episode #511 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Tim Sanders spends his career on the cutting edge. He was an early stage member of Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner‘s broadcast.com, which had the largest opening day IPO in history. After Yahoo acquired the company, Tim was tapped to lead their ValueLab, which enabled sales teams to close hundreds of millions of dollars of new business through rapid collaboration. By 2001, he rose to the position of Chief Solutions Officer and later, the company’s Leadership Coach. In 2005, he founded Deeper Media, which provides consulting and training services for leading companies, trade associations and government agencies. Tim is the author of four books, including the New York Times bestseller Love Is the Killer App. His other books include Today We Are Rich, The Likeability Factor and Saving the World at Work. Now, he’s back with Dealstorming, a book focused on how to create a better sales and marketing strategy within your organization. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:26.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is my conversation with Tim Sanders.
- Love Is the Killer App.
- Today We Are Rich.
- The Likeability Factor.
- Saving the World at Work.
- Follow Tim on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #511 – Host: Mitch Joel.