Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #509 – Host: Mitch Joel. There’s a reason Michael Bungay Stanier‘s first book, Do More Great Work, has sold close to 100,000 copies. It’s small, but do not let the size of it fool you. If you’re stuck. If you’re not sure if you’re focusing on what’s important. You need to read that book. I don’t even know how many copies of that book I have passed along to friends and colleagues. Then, Michael asked me to be one of the participants in a compilation book called, End Malaria. All proceeds from the book went to the Malaria No More charity (and that was close to $500,000), while the book wound up hitting #2 on Amazon (plus, it was published on Seth Godin‘s The Domino Project imprint). Well, Michael does a lot more than publish books that become movements. He spends the bulk of his day running Box Of Crayons – a consultancy to help time-crunched managers do less good work and much more great work. Over the years, he’s learned a thing or two. With that, he’s back with a brand new book, The Coaching Habit, that has some thoughts on how we can get the best out of ourselves (whether we’re coaching someone, coaching ourselves or getting coached). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:53.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Michael Bungay Stanier.
- Box Of Crayons.
- The Coaching Habit.
- Do More Great Work.
- End Malaria.
- Follow Michael on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #509 – Host: Mitch Joel.