Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #501 – Host: Mitch Joel. It’s Valentine’s Day. Let’s show some love. This guy… this Scott Monty guy. Long before he was Global Digital and Multimedia Communications Manager at Ford, he was a buddy. We spent countless years together – in our own corners – trying to figure out just how disruptive technology was going to be for marketing and communications professions. Prior to publishing the 500th episode of Six Pixels of Separation – The Mirum Podcast (last week), I asked on Facebook who might make a great guest, and Scott’s name came up a few times. At first, I laughed because Scott and I have been friends for so long that I (wrongly) assumed he had been on the show (multiple times), but I soon realized that he had never been a guest. That’s when I got embarrassed. Simply not acceptable. So, we’re fixing it. And, we’re showing Scott Monty the love, he rightfully deserves. Scott is a senior executive steeped in digital. He was ranked by The Economist as number one atop the list 25 Social Business Leaders and by Forbes as one of the top 10 influencers in social media, Alan Mulally, the CEO of Ford Motor Company, called him “a visionary.” Scott has been featured in hundreds of news and business publications in print and on the web, in dozens of books, and on a variety of mainstream media. If you’re not signed up for his weekly newsletter, The Full Monty, you don’t know what you’re missing. In this episode, we look at the state of marketing and communications, and where it’s all going. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:53.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Scott Monty.
- The Full Monty.
- Follow Scott on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #501 – Host: Mitch Joel.