Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #498 – Host: Mitch Joel. Bob Pearson first came on to my radar when he published his first business book, PreCommerce, in 2011. Bob is known in the digital marketing industry as a true innovator and someone who believes (deeply) in the power of analytics and pragmatism to drive better business results (with a heavy slant towards public relations and communications). With that, he is president of W20 Group, and putting the finishing touches on his next book, Storytizing (which should be available around March). Bob also teaches for the Syracuse Center for Social Commerce and the U.S. State Department’s Marketing College. Prior to this current agency position, Bob worked as VP of Communities and Conversations at Dell to develop the Fortune 500’s first global social media function — which became the industry standard for social media and brands. So, where is the industry at today? Where is it going in the next short while? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:01.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Bob Pearson.
- W20 Group.
- Follow Bob on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #498 – Host: Mitch Joel.