Welcome to episode #483 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Sometime, you pick up a book that you can’t put down, and realize that you’ve never really heard of the author… and, you’re embarrassed. That’s the exact feeling I had after reading The Science of Why by Dr. David Forbes. He’s a clinical and cognitive psychologist, who was a member of the faculties of Harvard Medical School Department of Psychiatry and the Harvard Laboratory of Human Development before starting his career as a business consultant. For over 20 years, he has been at the helm of Forbes Consulting as a strategic market research consultancy, dedicated to creating business advantage through deep psychological consumer insights. So, why do consumers do what they do? What is truly behind the choices that they make? How can brands better reach them? The answers to this – and more questions – may surprise you. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:17.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s my conversation with Dr. David Forbes.
- The Science of Why.
- Forbes Consulting.
- Follow David on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #483 – Host: Mitch Joel.