Welcome to episode #441 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. As the year comes to a close, many marketers are left wondering, what is on the horizon for 2015? What are the key trends and areas of focus that we should all be paying attention to? Are there macro trends that our brands need to be ready for? How will marketing play a bigger role in business? Mark W. Schaefer is a regular guest, insightful marketing professional (and professor) and passionate communicator about how marketing continues to evolve. He’s written many successful business books (Return On Influence, The Tao Of Twitter, Born To Blog and Social Media Explained) and brings a wealth of real life experience to the discussion. If anything, we believe that 2015 will see much more disruption and challenges for the marketing industry. We are an industry in flux. For some, this is great news. For others… Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:00:00.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Mark W. Schaefer.
- Return On Influence.
- The Tao Of Twitter.
- Born To Blog.
- Social Media Explained.
- Follow Mark on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #441 – Host: Mitch Joel.