Welcome to episode #43 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I wound up having to hold all audio and email comments this week – all that means is we need to keep the conversation going, so please send in your audio and email comments for next week-s episode. In this episode we have a very special conversation with Jackie Huba co-author of the book, Citizen Marketers, Blogger over at Church of the Customer and upcoming keynote speaker at the From Mass To Grass – Word of Mouth Marketing Conference put on by the CMA – Canadian Marketing Association. I even leveraged the Twitter community and got some great questions for Jackie. Plus, there-s a new Podcast announcement and some theme music courtesy of Mark Blevis for What Is Your Blog And/Or Podcast. Enjoy this conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #43 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 47:13.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- HarperCollins Canada Presents: Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast.
- Bill Taylor.
- Fast Company Magazine.
- Mavericks At Work – Why The Most Original Minds In Business Win (co-authored with Polly LaBarre).
- Power Within Montreal – April 3rd – Bill Clinton, Anthony Robbins and myself along with Jerry Greenfield (Co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s), Terry Savage (personal finance expert), Irshad Manji (best selling author of The Trouble with Islam Today) and Mike Lipkin.
- General Admission tickets (which usually sell at $220.00) for just $189.00 for my family and friends. All you have to do is call The Power Within at 1-866-994-2555, speak to Scott and mention my name.
- Audio and email comments will be held for next week – please keep them coming – we have some juicy ones.
- From Mass To Grass – The Word of Mouth Marketing Conference.
- CMA – Canadian Marketing Association.
- Thursday, April 12th, 2007 – Holiday Inn On King.
- Jackie Huba co-author of Citizen Marketers: When People are the Message.
- Church of the Customer Blog.
- Creating Customer Evangelists.
- One Red Paperclip – Kyle McDonald.
- Interview with Jackie Huba – 25 minutes – including questions from the Twitter community.
- Bum Rush The Charts.
- What Is Your Blog And/Or Podcast?
- Mark Blevis from Canadian Podcast Buffet and Podcasters Across Borders has delivered the theme song.
- Doug Haslam from Topaz Partners.
- Tech PR Gems Blog.
- Gischeleman Blog (Delaware/Lenape for “To create with the mind”).
- Six Points of Separation – Six Publications You Should Subscribe To (idea courtesy of Michal Wielgus):
- Six Pounds of Sound – music from C.C. Chapman of Managing The Gray, Accident Hash and U-Turn Café.
- Splitsville – -Brink-.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #43 – Host: Mitch Joel.