Welcome to episode #439 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. How do you make change? How do you take the time to think about what’s next? What you’re going to do? How you’re going to do it? Does change come from a blog post? A tweet? A podcast? I’m lucky. Very lucky. I get to do things like this. I get to spend an hour with Seth Godin. While he likes to poke around at what’s coming next, I get the chance to poke and prod him about the directions and ideas that he brings into our world. Seth Godin doesn’t want to change you. Seth wants you to change yourself. He believes (and, I happen to agree with him) that books are one of the best ways to inspire people to make the changes necessary in lives for success. Seth just published his 18th book and – much like his personality – it’s different. It’s full color. It’s in the size format of a magazine, but it’s a book (even though, I jokingly called it a MagaBook on the show). It’s called, What To Do When It’s Your Turn (And It’s Always Your Turn), and you won’t find it in any bookstore. You also just can’t buy one copy. It’s all very… Seth Godin (I say that with complete peace and love). I am not going to list off his impressive accolades or past bestselling business books. It’s Seth Godin. Just listen. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:28.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Seth Godin.
- What To Do When It’s Your Turn (And It’s Always Your Turn).
- A massive list of Seth Godin’s best-selling business books.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #439 – Host: Mitch Joel.