Welcome to episode #433 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. How many people do you know that are able to get even one of their talks on to the TED stage? My friend, Julian Treasure, has done it five times. Crazy. You have to be working on some pretty interesting stuff for that to happen. And, indeed, he is. Over the years, Julian’s TED talks about the power of audio have become "must-watch" presentations. Julian is the chair of The Sound Agency, a company that advises businesses on how to use sound. He is also the author of the business book, Sound Business, and keeps a blog by the same name. His latest TED talk was published on the TED site a few months back, and it’s called, How to speak so that people want to listen. It is about to pass 3.5 million views. It’s an important piece of content for anyone in business, and I’m thrilled that he agreed to come on to the podcast to discuss it. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:08.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is the my with Julian Treasure.
- TED Talk: How to speak so that people want to listen.
- The Sound Agency.
- Sound Business.
- Follow Julian on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #433 – Host: Mitch Joel.