Welcome to episode #41 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. There are tons of comments (both audio and email) with lots of new conversations and trackbacks to value-based billing. There are some news voices along with the regular features. Enjoy this conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #41 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 55:26.
– Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the community: +1 206-666-6056.
– Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
– Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
– My hellish travel experience.
– Spent some time with Joseph Jaffe – Jaffe Juice – Across The Sound – who was in beautiful Montreal.
– The Power Within Montreal – April 3rd – Bill Clinton, Anthony Robbins and myself along with Jerry Greenfield (Co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s), Terry Savage (personal finance expert), Irshad Manji (best selling author of The Trouble with Islam Today) and Mike Lipkin.
– General Admission tickets (which usually sell at $220.00) for just $189.00 for my family and friends. All you have to do is call The Power Within at 1-866-994-2555, speak to Scott and mention my name.
– Geek Dinner Montreal – Monday, March 26th, 2007 with Shel Holtz of For Immediate Release – The Hobson and Holtz Report Podcast. There is (maybe) two spots left. We’ve got over 30 people coming.
– Audio Comment – Tommy Vallier – Kingston, Ontario.
– Audio Comment – Marko Kulick – Pets.ca and Photography.ca.
– Audio Comment – John Havens – About.com Guide To Podcasting and PodCamp NYC.
– PodCamp NYC – April 6th – 7th.
– Audio Comment – Mark Blevis – Canadian Podcast Buffet – Just One More Book! – Podcasters Across Borders.
– Email Comment – Michal Wielgus.
– CMA – Canadian Marketing Association – National Convention & Trade Show in Ottawa.
– Audio Comment – Sean Moffit – Agent Wildfire – Buzz Canuck.
– CMA – Canadian Marketing Association – Word of Mouth Marketing Conference – From Mass To Grass – April 12th – Toronto – Holiday Inn on King.
– Look for an interview soon with Jackie Huba – co-author of Citizen Marketers – Church of the Customer Blog in an upcoming 6POS episode.
– PowerPoint presentation skills – Beyond Bullets book and Blog.
– Ze Frank.
– Email Comment – Jon Hoel – PR Junction Podcast.
– Email Comment – Bill Sweetman – McLaren Interactive – Marketing Martini Podcast.
– Email Comment – Sallie Goetsch (rhymes with -sketch-).
– Return On Intention Podcast – episode #9 with Reid Givens on value-based billing.
– Audio Comment – Bernie Goldbach – Podcasting.ie.
– C.C. Chapman talks about Twitter and new ways to use it here: Managing The Gray – Twittering Beyond the Box.
– Email Comment – Gustavo Arruda – M Marketing.
– Email Comment – Jason Myles – The A-List Agency.
– Audio Comment – Collin Douma – Radical Trust.
– Podshow and the Acura Podcast.
– What Is Your Blog And/Or Podcast? – The M Show – John Wall.
– Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Get More Involved In Your Local Marketing Community:
1. Volunteer your time.
2. Become a paid member.
3. Go to events.
4. Plug in to the community.
5. Create content for group.
6. Become a sponsor or create a council.
*. Become a leader.
– Six Pounds of Sound – music from C.C. Chapman of Managing The Gray, Accident Hash and U-Turn Caf-.
– Matthew Ebel – -Single Man Laments-.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #41 – Host: Mitch Joel.