Welcome to episode #415 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. It’s hard to argue that marketing, sales and customer service could well fall into one, bigger, bucket within organizations in the coming years. If you don’t believe me, check this out: Time For Digital Transformation (and read #5 on the list). John Jantsch is one of the people who is pushing this idea forward with his latest book, Duct Tape Selling. Jantsch spends his days helping small businesses grow. His company, Duct Tape Marketing, has spent years helping small companies to think small (effective and profitable). He has authored three bestselling business books prior to the launch of Duct Tape Selling: Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine and The Commitment Engine. This idea of integrating marketing, sales and customer service is a whole new mindset for business professionals today. In the end, this isn’t just a show for those in small business, but rather a conversation about the new state of business and how everyone must adapt. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:03.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with John Jantsch.
- Duct Tape Selling.
- Duct Tape Marketing.
- The Commitment Engine.
- The Referral Engine.
- Follow John on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #415 – Host: Mitch Joel.