Welcome to episode #407 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. If you’re trying to better understand how communications and marketing has changed so dramatically in the past decade, and what to (really) do about it, Gini Dietrich really does walk the walk. She has her own communications agency that focuses on digital and social media called, Arment Dietrich, and has one of the most popular blogs on the topic, Spin Sucks (which also offers professional development for communications professionals). She co-authored her first book, Marketing In The Round with Geoff Livingston and is back with a brand news book, Spin Sucks. In a world where so many changes have happened – just in the last few weeks, alone – I’m thrilled to have Gini back on the show to talk about where we’re at in this space, how well organizations have adapted to digital, and why her new book matters so much. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:34.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Gini Dietrich.
- Spin Sucks – the book.
- Spin Sucks.
- Marketing In The Round.
- Arment Dietrich.
- Follow Gini on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #407 – Host: Mitch Joel.