Welcome to episode #401 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. What is your work environment really like? Are you a leader who must inspire your team? Are you on a team with a leader who is inspiring… or a leader who needs be a lot better at it? Does your team really work well together or is it more like a Dilbert cartoon? Dr. Nick Morgan introduced me to Liane Davey. Davey is the author of the New York Times bestselling book, You First, and someone with a deep expertise in group dynamics, and how true change happens within the company. She is the Vice President of Knightsbridge Leadership Solutions. She enjoys rehabilitating toxic and dysfunctional teams, and is all about performance through team excellence. Her first book, Leadership Solutions, came out in 2007 (she was a co-author). Oh, and by the way, she’s a doctor in industrial/organizational psychology. We crack the nut open and dig deep into modern leadership with her. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:10.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Liane Davey.
- You First.
- Leadership Solutions.
- Change Your Team community.
- Follow Liane on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #401 – Host: Mitch Joel.