Welcome to episode #399 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. It’s hard to argue that we don’t live in a world where there is simply too much good content, and it’s everywhere. Brands are expected to not only be great advertisers and listeners to their customers, but to be excellent publishers as well. It’s not an easy ask. It’s something that most brands struggle with. It’s something that Brian Clark has been helping companies tackle for a long time. Copyblogger started out as an incredible blog to help people (and brands) figure out what works when it comes to creating online content. The blog still acts as a treasure trove of information and insight on the topic, but Copyblogger is much more than a blog. In the past few years, Clark and his team, have built Copyblogger Media – a company that offers software and training with over 100,000 customers who are doing their best to create better content marketing online. I have known Brian for many years, and we finally managed to schedule a conversation about the changing landscape of blogging, social media and content marketing. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:59.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Brian Clark.
- Follow Brian on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #399 – Host: Mitch Joel.