Welcome to episode #398 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. How much data is big data? How well can a company leverage that data and technology that they have to make the actual company a better place to work? These are just some of the questions that co-authors Rahaf Harfoush and Leerom Segal attempt to decode in the book, The Decoded Company. Segal is the president and CEO of Klick Health (a well-known healthcare marketing agency) that is both well-recognized for their client work as well as being an "e-mail free" work environment. Harfoush is a technology and media author, speaker and thinker who is best known for her book, Yes We Did: An Insider’s Look at How Social Media Built the Obama. Along with two other Klick team members (Jay Goldman and Aaron Goldstein), they are hoping to encourage other businesses to rethink what the workplace of today can look like in order to create a place where companies know their own people better than they know their consumers. It’s big, it’s bold and it’s thrilling. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:46.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – mitc[email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Rahaf Harfoush and Leerom Segal.
- The Decoded Company.
- Follow Rahaf on Twitter.
- Follow Leerom on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #398 – Host: Mitch Joel.