Welcome to episode #38 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. There are lots of great audio and email comments this week along with the introduction of a brand new segment called, What Is Your Blog And/Or Podcast? (does someone want to write a Paul Shaffer like intro for this?). We also go deep on how to keep track all of the many places you leave comments and continue conversations. Enjoy this conversation… Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #38 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 46:41.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- An even newer icon for 6POS in iTunes – lessons learned.
- PodCamp Toronto – Saturday and Sunday – February 24-25, 2007.
- Sincere apologies to Kirsten Harrell – ipopin – Think Positive Blog – the idea for last week’s Six Points of Separation on del.icio.us was her idea (thanks for the great topic).
- Audio Comment – Kevin Behringer – Fly Over Marketing.
- C.C. Chapman needs a title for his music contributions.
- Geek Dinner Hollywood Florida.
- Audio Comment – Chris Penn – The Financial Aid Podcast.
- Audio Comment – David Levy – The Things Is.
- Audio Comment – Wannita Phanchana – Podcasting Ireland via Denmark.
- Email comment – Kathryn Lagden – AIMS Canada – Association of Internet Marketing and Sales.
- Audio Comment – Bernard Goldbach – Podcasting.ie.
- New Segment – What Is Your Blog And/Or Your Podcast?
- Featuring – Donna Papacosta – Trafalgar Communications – Trafcom News Blog and Podcast.
- For the new segment, What Is Your Blog And/Or Your Podcast? I’d like to hear from people like Austin Hill – Billions With Zero Knowledge, Kate Trgovac – My Name Is Kate, Andy Nulman – Pow! Right Between The Eyes, Sebastien Provencher – Praized, Tony Hung – Deep Jive Interests, Instigator Blog and Start Up Spark by Ben Yoskovitz and others.
- Six Points Of Separation – Six Ways To Stay On Top Of Comments And Conversations (as per Kevin Behringer – Fly Over Marketing’s request)
- Are we happy with the listing of Six Points above? Let me know.
- Music from C.C. Chapman of Managing The Gray, Accident Hash and U-Turn Café.
- Walk The Line Now Is Now.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #38 – Host: Mitch Joel.