Welcome to episode #373 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Last week Boston hosted HubSpot‘s Inbound Marketing Marketing Conference. It was a veritable who’s who of marketing and those who are thinking about ways to connect with consumers in a more profound way. A fellow speaker at the event was David Meerman Scott. Scott is a massively successful bestselling business book author and speaker. If you don’t know the books, The New Rules of Marketing & PR, Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead, World Wide Rave, Real-Time Marketing & PR and Newsjacking, you really should. Over the years, I have been lucky enough to get to know David, and I have the privilege of calling him a friend. We decided to meet up for coffee early one morning, and then decided to hit the record button to discuss the launch of the fourth (fourth!) edition of The New Rules of Marketing & PR. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #373 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 35:35.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with David Meerman Scott.
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR.
- Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead.
- World Wide Rave.
- Real-Time Marketing & PR.
- Follow David on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #373 – Host: Mitch Joel.