Welcome to episode #360 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Nilofer Merchant is probably one of the the more fascinating people you can connect with online (and in person). Over the years she has become a close friend (after a very kind introduction from Tara Hunt). Nilofer is a bestselling business author (The New How and 11 Rules For Creating Value In The Social Era), a corporate director and a great speaker on business and innovation. Most recently, she delivered a very compelling TED Talk on the power of walking meetings (which has close to 350,000 views and counting). She is also a regular contributor Harvard Business Review. In this episode, we discuss what it takes to support an author and a community in a world where the media is everyone and the choices are abundant. How do you find that signal through the noise and – more importantly – how do you make that connection stick? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 40:24.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – mitch[email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Nilofer Merchant.
- 11 Rules For Creating Value In The Social Era.
- The New How.
- Harvard Business Review
- TED Talk – Got a meeting? Take a walk.
- Follow Nilofer on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #360 – Host: Mitch Joel.