Welcome to episode #349 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. We are getting more regular when it comes to recording Media Hacks. In this semi-frequent podcast within this podcast we hold a roundtable conversation with Chris Brogan, C.C. Chapman, Hugh McGuire, Christopher S. Penn, Julien Smith and myself. We had a good run, but life became what it is, and it became a ruthless game of herding the unherdable cats. Well, thanks to Doodle, we’re starting to get back into a flow with it. Welcome to episode #42 of Media Hacks. Unfortunately, Penn was not able to make the recording (and Smith jumped in mid-chat), but it’s still chock-full of gabbing and inside baseball about everything from Internet culture and technology news to why the majority of us did not attend SXSW (but should have) and how tired some of us are of social media (and some who aren’t). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:04:01.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete comes out on May 21st, 2013.
- In conversation with the Media Hacks!
- Chris Brogan.
- C.C. Chapman.
- Hugh McGuire.
- Christopher S. Penn.
- Julien Smith.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #349 – Host: Mitch Joel.