Welcome to episode #348 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. There are few people who have the depth of experience and knowledge when it comes to e-commerce, social media, content and digital marketing than Sam Decker. I’ve known Sam for close to a decade. He worked at Apple before handling e-commerce for Dell, from there he went on to lead marketing at Bazaarvoice and he’s currently a founder at Mass Relevance. Mass Relevance has been making a lot of noise lately with intense growth as the company leverages real-time social media activity to helps brands create unique social experiences. If that last line confused you, don’t panic, Sam is here to explain it all. The changes in the digital marketing landscape have been dramatic in the past decade and the opportunities for brands to rethink how they connect and inform consumers has changed right along with it. It’s no surprise that Mass Relevance is seeing the meteoric growth that they’re experiencing and Sam’s insights should inspire you to think differently about how you can best market your brand in these digital channels. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 41:44.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is coming on May 21st, 2013.
- In conversation with Sam Decker.
- Mass Relevance.
- Follow Sam on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #348 – Host: Mitch Joel.