Welcome to episode #340 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Seth Godin is an institution. Normally, in this short paragraph, I do my best to introduce the guest on each episode of the podcast. It would be an insult to Seth Godin to even attempt to try that here. Instead, I’ll refer you over to a blog post I wrote on April 26th, 2012 titled, Dear Seth Godin. Beyond Seth being a true inspiration and digital mentor to me, I was watching with bated breath his Kickstarter launch of The Icarus Deception (you can see the project here: The Icarus Deception on Kickstarter). We had many back-and-forths over email, but I was adamant about not having this conversation until after I read his latest business book from cover to cover. As soon as I was close enough, we connected and what you are about to hear is our chat about his latest book, his work and where he’s going with everything. I also have three extra copies of The Icarus Deception that I am going to give away to the first three people who correctly answer in the comment section below the name of the musical artist that inspired the title of this podcast episode. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 47:59.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with: Seth Godin.
- The Icarus Deception.
- A massive list of Seth Godin’s best-selling business books.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #340 – Host: Mitch Joel.