Welcome to episode #328 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. It’s great to have Jeremiah Owyang back on the podcast. He’s currently Partner of Customer Strategy at Altimeter Group, a research based advisory firm started by Charlene Li (Groundswell and Open Leadership). I’ve been following Jeremiah (and admiring him) since his days at Forrester Research and was one of the earlier readers/fans of his blog, Web Strategy. He’s back to discuss how businesses are becoming more social, and what this means to marketing and media professionals. We also tackle his latest research report: The Converged Media Imperative: How Brands Will Combine Paid, Owned and Earned Media. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 44:40.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Jeremiah Owyang.
- Altimeter Group.
- Web Strategy.
- The Converged Media Imperative: How Brands Will Combine Paid, Owned and Earned Media.
- Follow Jeremiah on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #328 – Host: Mitch Joel.