Welcome to episode #322 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. After spending a few days at Content Marketing World, this past week, my head is still spinning over the myriad of opportunities that brands have when it comes to creating better relationships with customers. Another speaker at the event was Paul Roetzer of PR 20/20 (Paul has been on the podcast before: SPOS #294 – The Marketing Agency Blueprint With Paul Roetzer). He is also the author of The Marketing Agency Blueprint – The handbook for building hybrid, PR, SEO, Content, Advertising, and Web firms. We wound up having a fascinating conversation about how to grow a digital marketing business while making a personal brand scalable. We both questioned whether or not this was even possible. Beyond that, he was kind enough to introduce me to his latest project, Net Marketing Score – an online tool to help marketing agencies better qualify potential clients. It’s one of the coolest things I have seen in the past while. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 43:50.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Paul Roetzer.
- PR 20/20.
- The Marketing Agency Blueprint.
- Net Marketing Score.
- Follow Paul on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #322 – Host: Mitch Joel.