Welcome to episode #317 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Do you think you have a book in you? A blog? A blog post? A clever tweet? Do you love the industry that you serve? Do you write about it? There’s no doubt about it, writing will make you smarter, better and more informed about your life (both personally and professionally). The problem is that most people don’t know where to start. They think that writers have some kind of special, unique gift. Jeff Goins can help you. I read his e-book, You Are A Writer (So Start Acting Like One) and it gave me a ton of insight. Ricardo Bueno was kind enough to make an e-intro, and I was thrilled that Jeff agreed to come on to the podcast. Jeff has since published his first book, Wrecked, and continues to blog regularly about how to write and how to become a better writer. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 47:38.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation Jeff Goins.
- You Are A Writer (So Start Acting Like One).
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #317 – Host: Mitch Joel.