Welcome to episode #316 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I’ve been following Rebecca Lieb‘s marketing, advertising and media thinking since the early days of online marketing and her work at ClickZ and when she ran Search Engine Watch. Her bestselling book, The Truth About Search Engine Optimization, is a must-read. Most recently, she published a book titled, Content Marketing – Think Like a Publisher – How to Use Content to Marketing Online and in Social Media. After interviewing Jeremiah Owyang from Altimeter Group (you can listen to that show right here: SPOS #303 – Why Social Media Agencies Are Turning To Advertising With Jeremiah Owyang), he recommended that Rebecca come on to the podcast, as she joined Altimeter Group as their Advertising and Media Analyst. How could I say no? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:51.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation Rebecca Lieb.
- Content Marketing.
- Altimeter Group.
- The Truth About Search Engine Optimization.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #316 – Host: Mitch Joel.