Welcome to episode #314 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I’ve been friends with Peter Kim since his days as an analyst at Forrester Research, so it’s somewhat embarrassing that he has never been on the podcast. Currently, he is Chief Strategy Officer of Dachis Group, where he acts as an advisor on social business. Most recently, he co-authored a new business book called, Social Business By Design, with Dion Hinchcliffe (executive vice president, strategy of Dachis Group). There’s no denying the sudden ascent of social business in our zeitgeist. As social media continues to roll along, more and more businesses are realizing that the implications of social technology go well beyond the marketing and advertising departments, and affect the entire business and culture. This is the work that Peter is focused on and most interested in. His blog, Being Peter Kim, is still widely regarded as one of the smartest marketing blogs in the world, and he’s a passionate business leader. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:24.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Peter Kim.
- Being Peter Kim.
- Social Business By Design with Dion Hinchcliffe.
- Dachis Group.
- Forrester Research.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #314 – Host: Mitch Joel.