Welcome to episode #313 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Rohit Bhargava has an impressive resume. He is the SVP of Global Strategy & Planning for Ogilvy and a professor of global marketing at Georgetown University. He has one of the most popular marketing blogs on the Internet called, Influential Marketing Blog, and is the author of Personality Not Included and his recently published sophomore effort, Likeonomics. Rohit describes Likeonomics like this: "Likeonomics is a new book about why some people and companies are more believable than others and why likeability is the real secret to being more trusted, getting more customers, making more money – and perhaps even changing your life." Powerful stuff from one of the smarter marketing brains out there. Before getting on with the show, I am frequently asked about the music at the end of the podcast. The song is ‘St. Lawrence River’ and it’s by David Usher. I’ve been friends with David forever and his music always inspires me. He let me know that a new project he’s working on, Artists For Amnesty, is giving away this song for free. Just go to the site and follow the instructions. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 45:13.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Rohit Bhargava.
- Influential Marketing Blog.
- Personality Not Included.
- Georgetown University.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #313 – Host: Mitch Joel.