Welcome to episode #312 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Nothing excited me more than finding out that two of the most interesting people in social media – Gini Dietrich (Spin Sucks and Arment Dietrich) and Geoff Livingston (Welcome to the Fifth Estate and Now Is Gone) – teamed up to co-author a brand new book, Marketing In The Round – How to Develop an Integrated Marketing Campaign in the Digital. I’m not sure how often these two big-brains do interviews together, but I’m thrilled that they even entertained the idea with me. If your business is still struggling with digital marketing and how it integrates into your organization and all the way down to your marketing campaigns, you do not want to miss this discussion. Before getting on with the show, I am frequently asked about the music at the end of the podcast. The song is ‘St. Lawrence River’ and it’s by David Usher. I’ve been friends with David forever and his music always inspires me. He let me know that a new project he’s working on, Artists For Amnesty, is giving away this song for free. Just go to the site and follow the instructions. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 36:06.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Gini Dietrich and Geoff Livingston.
- Marketing In The Round.
- Spins Sucks.
- Arment Dietrich.
- Welcome to the Fifth Estate.
- Now Is Gone.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #312 – Host: Mitch Joel.