Welcome to episode #308 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Mark W. Schaefer over at Grow Blog recently published his second book, Return On Influence – The Revolutionary Power of Klout, Social Scoring, and Influence Marketing, which dissects the fascinating world of social scoring an individual consumer’s true influence in the online channels. While this is already a very contentious issue, it seems like marketers are the first ones in the door on this. We see this as a prime opportunity to tip the scales by better understanding who is complaining about us and who is lauding the brands that we represent. At the same time, many marketers see Klout and the power to social score individuals as a great way to not only nurture our evangelists but uncover new ones. Whether or not you think that this is an idea that will stick, it’s here… it’s going to evolve and people like Mark think it’s a pretty big deal. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #308 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 48:43.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Mark W. Schaefer.
- Mark’s Blog is: Grow.
- Follow Mark on Twitter.
- Mark’s first book: The Tao of Twitter.
- Mark’s new book: Return On Influence.
- You can follow Mark on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #308 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Thanks Mitch & Mark, great podcast and a good piece to get our small business to really hone our content marketing approach in the aim of improving our klout score!
Looking forward to more great podcasts, Lainie Anderson 🙂
Amazing interview as always Mitch. I just wanted to dip in here and say thank you. Six Pixels is among a handful of frequent podcasts I listen to these days. Keep up the great work.
Now… off to raise my Klout score. 😉
Comments are closed.