Welcome to episode #242 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. What will it take for there to be true innovation in Marketing? It’s not just a question that I kick around at the office, on the Blog or on this Podcast. It’s something that Edward Boches grapples with daily. Edward is the Chief Innovation Officer for the advertising agency, Mullen. Mullen was recently celebrated as the #3 agency of the year of Ad Age‘s Agency A-List. Their work with clients like Zappos and Jet Blue has not only been innovative for it’s traditional mass advertising, but because of how the agency works in a completely integrated fashion. Edward also has an amazing Blog called, Creativity Unbound. We first connected during a panel debate over on The Beancast and agreed that we should go toe-to-toe to discuss Marketing, innovation and the future of advertising. The time has come. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #242 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 50:04.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #37 of Media Hacks will happen soon and it might feature (yes, I’m still holding out hope!):
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Digital Dads – Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – iambik audio.
- Christopher S. Penn – Blue Sky Factory – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Edward Boches.
- Edward is the Chief Innovation Officer at Mullen.
- Mullen was recently listed #3 in Advertising Age‘s Agency A-List: Mullen Is No. 3 on the Ad Age Agency A-List.
- Edward’s Blog is called, Creativity Unbound.
- You can follow Edward on Twitter.
- This weeks music? Well, that’s a surprise!
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #242 – Host: Mitch Joel.