Welcome to episode #235 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. As I explained last week (more on that here: No Six Pixels Of Separation Podcast This Week), I had an amazing conversation with Mark W. Schaefer from the Grow Blog that covered topics like the power of Klout and the evolution of Marketing, Communications and Blogging in 2010. We even pushed out into this new year and discussed creativity, analytics and what might be in store for Social Media. The Skype line that we connected on sounded great, but there was a technical glitch and the audio file was unusable. Thankfully, Mark agreed to re-record our conversation and this is the result. Between us, this version came out much stronger than our original conversation, and I hope you’ll agree. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:19.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #37 of Media Hacks will happen soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Digital Dads – Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – iambik audio.
- Christopher S. Penn – Blue Sky Factory – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Mark W. Schaefer over at Grow.
- This week’s music: David Usher (with Marie Mai) – ‘Je Repars’ (in French).
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #235 – Host: Mitch Joel.