Welcome to episode #20 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I am flying solo this week. No interviews. Just me, you and some digital marketing concepts to share… plus an all-new Six Points Of Separation. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #20 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 31:10.
– Audio comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Using new music from the Podsafe Music Network.
– Camp Walk by Derek K. Miller.
– Groove IT by Denis Kitchen.
– Comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Portable Media Expo.
– PodCamp Boston.
– InfoPresse – Integrated Marketing Conference.
– Louis Gagnon – Vice President Marketing – Monster.ca.
– Jon Raj – Vice President Advertising and New Media Platforms – VISA.
– Life Takes Visa.
– BIG Sessions – Bay Area Interactive Group.
– Across The Sound – Joseph Jaffe.
– Firestarter Blog Posting on Twist Image Blog.
– Podcasting kerfuffle.
– Adam Curry – Daily Source Code #468.
– Wired Magazine Blog Posting – Apple Hits Podcast Ready With Nastygram.
– MyChingo or MobaTalk.
– Six Points Of Separation – Six Ways To Make LinkedIn Work Better For You (make sure to add me to your network).
– Song selection of the week (courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network) – NewLeaf with the song, ‘Lovestory’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: 206-666-3772.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #20 – Host: Mitch Joel.