Welcome to episode #189 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Seth Godin wrote a seminal book called, All Marketers Are Liars. Avinash Kaushik tells us about how marketing connects and how to measure it in such a practical and real way, that some Marketers can’t stand the honesty that comes out of his mouth. Maybe Kaushik should write a book called, Some Marketers Hate Avinash Kaushik? Along with being the Analytics Evangelist for Google (and Blogger over at Occam’s Razor), Kaushik is also the best-selling author of two books, Web Analytics – An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0. He’s been a guest on this show on multiple occasions, and he never disappoints. Once again, Kaushik delivers. This episode is chock full of sound bites that will change the way you look at the Web and Marketing. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:02.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #25 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it features:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Campfire.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – Bite-Sized Edits – The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn – The Financial Aid Podcast – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Avinash Kaushik.
- Blogger at: Occam’s Razor.
- Author of: Web Analytics – An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0.
- On top of that, he is also the Analytics Evangelist for Google.
- Avinash’s start-up: Market Motive.
- David Usher – ‘Kill The Lights’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #189 – Host: Mitch Joel.