Welcome to episode #146 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. This is coming to you from Tampa, Florida. It’s a very interesting conversation with Jeff Jarvis – the guy behind the amazingly popular Blog, BuzzMachine, and the author of What Would Google Do? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 31:24.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Tampa, Florida.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- BookCamp Toronto – June 6th, 2009 – MaRS Discovery District.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation – The Book – coming soon.
- Media Hacks #4 was last week, we had on the show:
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Advance Guard.
- Christopher S. Penn – The Financial Aid Podcast – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – The Book Oven. (joins in shortly after the beginning).
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Not present:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Jeff Jarvis – BuzzMachine – What Would Google Do?
- Podsafe Music Network:
- New Leaf – ‘Magic Carpet’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #146 – Host: Mitch Joel.