Welcome to episode #131 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. This was going to be a quick chat with Shel Holtz of the For Immediate Release Podcast about his latest book, Tactical Transparency, with John C. Havens. It wound up much more than that. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:27.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Check out the other Podcast, Foreword Thinking – The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast.
- Foreword Thinking – Episode #11 featuring Michael Gerber – E-Myth Revisited and Awakening The Entrepreneur Within.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation – The Book – coming soon.
- In conversation with Shel Holtz – co-author of Tactical Transparency – How Leaders Can Leverage Social Media to Maximize Value and Build their Brand with John C. Havens.
- Co-host of For Immediate Release – The Hobson and Holtz Report Podcast with Neville Hobson.
- Special offer for the book, Tactical Transparency (until December 5th, 2008).
- The Naked Corporation.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Get Started With Tactical Transparency:
- 1. Ask yourself, “is it safe?”
- 2. Figure out what you are going to share with employees.
- 3. Which policies are in place.
- 4. Who’s going to say what?
- 5. Establish what is off the table.
- 6. Assess what tools you have and what you will need.
- Six Pounds of Sound with C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray, The Advance Guard and Accident Hash.
- Chance – ‘Ambulance Chaser’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #131 – Host: Mitch Joel.