This episode of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast is full of interesting audio comments that pushed the conversation forward. Plus, I bring forward some thoughts on the whole Agency.com – Subway Pitch. I also deliver a new Six Points Of Separation on Second Life. Let’s dive on in…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #12 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 34:43.
– Audio comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Using new music from the Podsafe Music Network.
– Camp Walk by Derek K. Miller.
– Groove IT by Denis Kitchen.
– Comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Audio comments:
– Michael Seaton.
– Director of Digital Marketing at Scotiabank.
– The Client Side Blog.
– Across The Sound correspondent.
– CMA – Canadian Marketing Association.
– AIMS Canada.
– Twist Image Blog post – Content Is King, Queen And The Entire Empire.
– En Route Magazine.
– Michael LeBlanc.
– General Manager, Shopping Canada.com.
– Canadian Marketing Association – CMA Digital Marketing Conference 2006.
– Montreal Business Book Club.
– Robin Sharma – The Greatness Guide.
– The Long Tail – Chris Anderson.
– S.C.O.R.E. For Life – Jim Fannin.
– Suleeman Ahmed.
– Online Channel Manager – Sears Travel.
– One Degree.
– CMA eMarketing Council.
– Wall Street Journal – Lee Gomes article – It May Be a Long Time Before the Long Tail Is Wagging the Web.
– Chris Anderson replies on his Blog, The Long Tail – The Backlash, Chapter 1.
– Agency.com and Subway Restaurant.
– The Agency.com video in question: Going to Work for Subway: Part 1.
– Six Points Of Separation – Six Steps To Enjoying Second Life.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: 206-666-3772.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #12 – Host: Mitch Joel.