Welcome to episode #100 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. While it’s exciting to be hitting episode #100, I think we’ll all benefit from the incredible surprise conversation that takes place within this MP3 file. There are also some very kind comments from friends and family. In all, this episode sometimes sounds a little too much about me… and not enough about all of us, but that’s what Six Pixels of Separation is really about – the you and the us = the community. So, thanks for allowing me to be a part of your community. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #100 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 57:10.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Perhaps we should loose the Facebook Group? Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking – The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast – sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking – Episode #9 featuring Beth Lisick.
- Beth’s new book is: Helping Me Help Myself – One Skeptic, 10 Self-Help Gurus, and a Year on the Brink of the Comfort Zone.
- CMA – Canadian Marketing Association – National Convention and Trade Show – May 12th – 14th.
- Seth Godin.
- Dan Ariely – Predictably Irrational.
- W. Mitchell.
- Penelope Trunk – Brazen Careerist.
- Audio Comment – the Twist Image team.
- Audio Comment – Joseph Jaffe – Jaffe Juice – Life After The 30-Second Spot – Join The Conversation.
- In Conversation with Bryan Eisenberg – GrokDotCom – Waiting For Your Cat To Bark? – Call To Action and Avinash Kaushik – Analytics Evangelist, Google – Occam’s Razor – Web Analytics – An Hour A Day.
- Audio Comment – Suleeman Ahmed.
- Audio Comment – Michael Seaton – Thorney Fallis – The Client Side.
- Audio Comment – Dave Delaney – Dave Made That (and This?) – Two Boobs And A Baby Plus.
- Six Pounds of Sound – C.C. Chapman – Advance Guard – Managing The Gray – Accident Hash.
- Planet of Women – ‘Waking Up the Neighborhood’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #100 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Hey Mitch I’m downloading this right now via Itunes. Congrats on 100 episodes. Can’t express how much this podcast has inspired me and I’m looking forward to many more!
Hey Mitch congratulations on episode 100! See you at the Geek Dinner on Wednesday. 🙂
Mitch, congrats on 100. Meant to get an audio comment in, but did not manage on time. Your work is inspiring…keep it up! All the best, Ryan J.
congrats dude! you’ve come a HELL of a long way since Toastmasters. 🙂
Awesome! 100 is a huge accomplishment. Thanks for the weekly inspiration!
Congratulations Mitch! Loved the conversation you had with Avinash and Bryan. Two guys who really “get” digital media and the marketing implications. I will have to send an audio comment at some point. I’ve been listening to you for about 2 months and I’m amazed, yet energized and sometimes bewildered by the power of SEO and use in marketing. I’m a digital producer/editor/marketer and you’ll love this…I had the once in a lifetime opportunity to use the phrase “Six pixels of separation” on the job. Without sounding too geeky, the discussion revolved around converting media from NTSC 720×486 to an avi with dimensions 720×480, hence literally six pixels of separation. Thanks for the work you do and the education you share with all us.
I’ve been listening to you for about 2 months and I’m amazed, yet energized and sometimes bewildered by the power of SEO and use in marketing.
Wow, check out this site called http://www.fluc.com. Free SMS and free mobile ads!! Its fantastic
Comments are closed.