I had been thinking about this episode of Six Pixels Of Separation for the whole week. My intention was to keep it simple, fast and short. It’s July. It’s hot in Montreal. We all need a break. So, this one is just under fifteen minutes, but with enough meat to get the mind BBQ all heated up. I also started a new feature called, Six Points Of Separation, which is all about six tactics and tools you can immediately use in the real world. I would love your feedback on it.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – Episode #9 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 14:24.
– Audio comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Using new music from the Podsafe Music Network.
– Camp Walk by Derek K. Miller.
– Groove IT by Denis Kitchen.
– Comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Update on The Road to Digital Marketing Conference 2006.
– General feedback on co-hosting Inside PR #15 – Tuesday, July 11, 2006.
– Lunch with Dan York who is a regular contributor to For Immediate Release and Co-Host of Blue Box: The VoIP Security Podcast – A weekly podcast offering news, views and commentary on security issues for Voice Over IP and IP Telephony.
– Quick recap of my Rant Of The Week which was featured in the Joseph Jaffe Podcast, Across The Sound #43 – you crazy kids you.
– New Segment – Six Points Of Separation – How to get the job in the new marketing world.
This show will not work if it’s just me blabbing. Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: 206-666-3772.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – Episode #9 – Host: Mitch Joel.