Welcome to episode #867 of Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast – Episode #867. If you are looking for an insightful and thought-provoking book that challenges the idea of a digital future, then you need check out, The Future Is Analog, by David Sax. David is a freelance writer and author who has lived in several cities across the world, including New York, Buenos Aires, and Rio de Janeiro (now Toronto). In The Future Is Analog, David questions the notion of a completely digital future, arguing that we need to embrace the reality of human experience to create a healthy future. With the Covid pandemic, we have been forced to rethink the way we work, learn, and interact with each other. David believes that the best parts of quarantine were the least digital ones, like baking bread, playing board games, and going hiking. David is also the author of Save The Deli, The Tastemakers, The Revenge of Analog, and The Soul of An Entrepreneur. If you’re looking to explore the role of analog culture in our modern lives, this debate is for you. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:04.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- Check out ThinkersOne.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with David Sax.
- The Future Is Analog.
- The Soul of An Entrepreneur.
- Save The Deli.
- The Tastemakers.
- The Revenge of Analog.
- Follow David on LinkedIn.
- Follow David on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast – Episode #867.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.