Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast – Episode #860. People are at the heart of innovation, and creating an environment that encourages collaboration and open communication is essential for success. Nobody knows this better than Mauro Porcini. Mauro is an influential global design leader and the Senior Vice President and Chief Design Officer of PepsiCo (which includes a ton of brands like Mountain Dew, Gatorade, SodaStream, Doritos and countless others). His journey to the top started from humble beginnings, and prior to PepsiCo, he served as the first-ever Chief Design Officer at 3M. He is an advocate of innovation and his latest book, The Human Side of Innovation, shares his take on the true nature of innovation and how to create meaningful work. Through his book, he encourages readers to use their craft, courage, intelligence and ingenuity to make meaningful impact. Mauro is committed to mentoring and storytelling, and he is passionate about connecting with others and helping them to realize their potential. The Human Side of Innovation offers unique insights and valuable guidance from someone who was managing design in industries that were very skeptical of his work. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:19.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- Check out ThinkersOne.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Mauro Porcini.
- The Human Side of Innovation.
- Follow Mauro on Instagram.
- Follow Mauro on LinkedIn.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast – Episode #860.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.