Welcome to episode #820 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #820 – Host: Mitch Joel. Time is not money. Time is life force. This is the core of Jenny Blake‘s powerful new book, Free Time – Lose The Busywork, Love Your Business. Jenny is an author and podcaster (and friend) who loves helping people navigate change and free time to do more of their best work. Jenny is the author of the award-winning book, Pivot – The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One, and co-creator of Google’s acclaimed Career Guru coaching program. Free Time teaches people to move from friction to flow through smarter systems and the three-stage Free Time Framework. Jenny hosts two podcasts with over 1 million downloads combined: Free Time with Jenny Blake for heart-based business owners, and Pivot with Jenny Blake for navigating change. Jenny started her first blog, Life After College, in 2005. After two years as the first employee at a political polling start-up in Silicon Valley, followed by five years at Google in training and career development, Jenny moved to New York City in 2011 to launch her own business. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 48:13.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jenny Blake.
- Free Time – Lose The Busywork, Love Your Business.
- Pivot – The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One.
- Life After College.
- Free Time with Jenny Blake.
- Pivot with Jenny Blake.
- Follow Jenny on LinkedIn.
- Follow Jenny on Twitter.
This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #820 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.