Welcome to episode #810 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #810 – Host: Mitch Joel. Martin Ford is a futurist and the author of four books, including including his latest, Rule of the Robots – How Artificial Intelligence Will Transform Everything, the New York Times Bestselling Rise of the Robots, Architects of Intelligence, and The Lights in the Tunnel. He is also the founder of a Silicon Valley-based software development firm. His TED Talk on the impact of artificial intelligence and robotics on the economy and society, given on the main stage at the 2017 TED Conference (where I was in attendance), has been viewed over 3 million times. So, if you have been thinking about artificial intelligence, automation, and the future of (just about) everything, this is for you. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:54.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Martin Ford.
- Rule of the Robots – How Artificial Intelligence Will Transform Everything.
- Rise of the Robots.
- Architects of Intelligence.
- The Lights in the Tunnel.
- Follow Martin on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #810 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.